Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday card for My Pink Stamper!

My Pink Stamper is having a birthday, so in light of this special day and her challenge this is what I've created.  The image is cut from Forever Young and the title truly describes Robyn.  She will always be young with a wonderful positive attitude.  The card itself is very easy.  A couple of layers and then added the border using a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment comes from Robyn's own stamps.  Happy Birthday Robyn and blessings for a beautiful day.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Mimi! I will be posting a card that I am making for my daughter. Her birthday is the same as Karlee's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. I might have to scraplift this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!
    Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!